QLD Human Research Ethics Training Conference Online
The Organising Committee is delighted to invite Human Research Ethics Committee Members across Queensland to FREE virtual Human Research Ethics Training Conference on 18, 19 & 20 November 2020.
The HREC Training Conference will provide valuable, up to date information on areas related to HREC members. Participation in the Conference will fulfil the annual training requirements for HREC members.
The full program will be provided closer to the event, but topics will include:
- Consent in research
- Data and Privacy
- Clinical Trials
- Research involving First Nations Peoples
- Legal aspects of ethic review
- Horizon scanning of contemporary topics
- Contemporary HREC Practice
- Revision of the National Statement
The format for the program will be a plenary lecture each day at 9am, followed by training with practical examples. The training will be spaced out over the 3 days giving you time to attend to other things!
For further information, contact the BDHP Research Governance Manager – email@example.com.
Registrations close on 13 November 2020.
- Gordon McGurk – Royal Brisbane and Women’s (RBWH) HREC
- Fiona McDonald – Queensland University of Technology
- Nik Zeps – Queensland University of Technology
- Hudson Birden – Townsville HREC
- Eleanor Milligan – Griffith University
- Chris Rose’Mayer – University of Queensland
- Claire White – Department of Health
- Sara Gottliebsen – BDHP